We are a ‘GOOD‘ School and the most recent visit from Ofsted confirms this!
OFSTED Letter (NOVEMBER 2015) – Inspection Number 10005482
Please download the letter from OFSTED to read and/or print your own copy.
Ofsted inspection feedback:
As a school we are very pleased by the inspector’s findings and some of the key statements I would like to highlight are the following:
- Longwell Green is described as a ‘great school’
- All pupils ‘make the best possible progress’
- Staff say it is a ‘fantastic school to work in’
- The school is a ‘vibrant and exciting place to learn in’
- Safeguarding records are of ‘high quality’
- The school has a ‘very caring ethos’
- The attitudes of the pupils to their learning is ‘extremely impressive’
I would like to extend my thanks to the staff, pupils, parents and governors of the school who have collectively helped to make Longwell Green the school that was recognised and praised by the inspector. We know we have some ‘next steps’ to achieve and while we will be striving to accomplish these we will also be aiming to develop all-round outstanding provision for the children.