Vision: ALL pupils leaving Longwell Green Primary School will be physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy, active lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Objective: To achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and sport in primary schools against 5 key indicators:
- the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – kick-starting healthy active lifestyles
- the profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
- increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- increased participation in competitive sport
We follow the advice the DfE advice in PE and Sport Premium Funding for Primary Schools.
Evidencing the Impact of Primary PE and Sport Premium 2018-19 – Reviewed – Our action plan with information on funding (planned actions, impact and sustainability).
Meeting National Curriculum requirements for swimming and water safety – Details on how we meet the National Curriculum requirements for swimming and water safety.